Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pretty boring day followed by a super good evening! 

I recently moved to Houston, TX and the dream organization I would LOVE to work at is right in my neighborhood! (For now I'm sticking with selling/doing makeup for Chanel- holla) 

But if you can't get your dream job at a non-profit what's second best!? Volunteer! 

So tonight was my volunteer orientation. I'm rally excited to start answering calls for the hotline, tutoring kids, and hopefully doing some outreach. 

I'll share with you BATP's...

Mission: BATP provides recovery solutions services for survivors of family violence and sexual assault prevention strategies for societal change in partnership with our community. 
Vision: Peace...Every Woman, Every Child, Every Man....Every Day. 
Goals: Provide quality direct services to child and adult victims and families experiencing domestic and sexual violence. Work towards eliminating domestic and sexual violence through prevention and educational services. 

Check out BATP here!!!

And here is a link to RAINN's youtube channel! (Rape Abuse & Incest National Network) RAINN YOUTUBE PAGE

Everyone gets one and one only! And it's a very precious thing. Love your bodies, love yourselves! 

Peace Love and Condoms! 


No comments:

Post a Comment