Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello my name is...

                                                             
                                                                        Hey yall! 

I've been wanting to start a blog concerning all things women's health and I finally did.  

My name is Jordan and I am first and foremost a dancer.  joriballetgrl was my first email address back in the day but now you can call me joriballetgrlwoman! 

My primary areas of interest are sexual health, reproductive choices, healthy relationships, and ENDING sexual violence/sexual assault/domestic violence.  But I am going to try my best to keep educating myself in other areas so I can share that knowledge as well. 

I just graduated from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign with a degree in Community Health with a concentration in Health Education and Promotion. That's a photo of me from Take Back the Night Champaign style this year. 

Peace Love and Condoms! 


No comments:

Post a Comment